Thursday 18 February 2010

I can't believe it

Some wonderful things have happened this past day and a half. And I have a feeling tomorrow will be pretty good too.
It sounds silly, maybe even ridiculous but tomorrow I will do something that I've been wanting to do for a while.'A while' being roughly 15 years.Ouch. For whatever reason, I kept pushing this desire into a corner.
I am very excited about this. It has me giggling and dreaming and tomorrow hopefully hitting the ball!
All it took was two phone calls.One to get the guy's number, the other to actually make an appointment.
Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly announce that tomorrow I will have my first tennis lesson EVER!
I thank my Lord, for showing me the obvious.
Will keep you posted.
It's way past late night where I live. I should get some rest .Sweet dreams all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
http://cs86.clearspring.com/u/4a6e274b799f5199/4b82ed166b112a52

tracker

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank