Tuesday 2 February 2010

Hungry for Response

Dear Reader,
I hope you find this new blog inspiring,interesting ,most of all useful in the attainment of your goals.I haven't exactly taken off yet. I wonder what I'm missing. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.And please do take the time to comment with all honesty on how I can improve my approach to this blog so that it is more useful to it's readers and myself.I would like to take this journey together with you.
I invite you to please participate in this journey of our lives with your criticism and suggestions for improvement.Thank you and please write away!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I think your blog is already quite nice, but.... perhaps you could try updating it more frequently? :] I, personally, like it when blogs are updated at least a few times a day - that's just me tho', lol. x) I know, it's hard; I'm a blogger, too! >_< I have trouble trying to post just 1 thing on my blog per day, lol. :P It's not always necessary to make every post long and fancy tho' - sometimes it's alright to just throw something up there, you know? Just so your readers can continue to keep checking back for new posts.

    Keep up the good (blogging) work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a nice blog so far. Please do not become discuraged quickly, it takes some time for blogs to become very popular. You have not published a new post here in two weeks, so I am afraid that you might haven given up already :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lola and Paul.I really appreciate both your comments.It's very encouraging. And no , I have not given up on my blog :). Though ,I can be a bit of a perfectionist and was concentrating on other aspects ,such as traffic, community etc.
    I admit, I was a little stuck.
    I realize now that whatever the activity on my journey or the lack of it, it must be blogged!!!
    After all,the show must go on!:) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

free counters
http://cs86.clearspring.com/u/4a6e274b799f5199/4b82ed166b112a52

tracker

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank