Wednesday 13 October 2010

I know,but...

I know I want to write a book. But, there is a conflict somewhere. I think, a part of me believes that that is too big a thing for me to accomplish. I've wanted to write since I was 8.I want to get rid of this fear. Ok. So, I'm a little afraid of this. I also want to make a lot of money through it.The book is supposed to be enlightening and inspiring.It's supposed to create a shift in thought.Especially, for people in Pakistan, my native country but for those around the world as well.I want to wake people up , yet I'm still half asleep myself.I want to say something, big.The truth is inside me. I just need to put it on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters
http://cs86.clearspring.com/u/4a6e274b799f5199/4b82ed166b112a52

tracker

Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank